EUPLOIA DRYDOCKS & SERVICES LTD IN THE LARGEST MARITIME EXHIBITION IN THE WORLD
Euploia Drydocks and Services Ltd for one more time had the opportunity to participate with great success at the most important meeting of the global shipping community, the Posidonia Exhibition that was taking place on 4-8 June 2018 at Metropolitan Expo Centre, with stand in Hall 1. 115.
Posidonia is the world’s biggest maritime event regarding global shipping as it reflects the current challenges and highlights the future trends that are expected to shape the development of the world’s most important industry, which accounts for 90 per cent of the global trading. Posidonia is an excellent way of creating new business opportunities. This year’s exhibition has a record of participations, with very important attendances from the shipping community.
Euploia Drydocks and Services Ltd through its excellent organization serves “On Time” its customers with a full range of services such as Ship Repair Management, Marine Equipment, Spare Parts, Lubricants & Bunker, BWTS-ECOCHLOR and Scrubber – CR OCEAN ENGINEERING. With carefully selected collaborations, it can meet the needs of its customers across the entire range of shipping products.
Posidonia 2016 was really a colossal exhibition for the shipping industry as it resonated among active shipping professionals around the world. With Posidonia 2016, Euploia created new fruitful collaborations by representing exclusively in Greece some of the most well-established companies in the shipping industry such as:
- Stone Marine Group (which provides repairs, spare parts and services for the ships propulsion systems)
- Pombe Garbarino S.P.A. (which provides centrifugal and positive displacement Pumps for Marine & Offshore, Navy and Industry)
- CEGIELSKI-POZNAŃ S.A. (which is the world’s top manufacturer of Diesel engines under MAN/ B&W and Wärtsilä / Sulzer licenses)
- Navitec Marine Services (which provides repairs and technical assistance for every type of vessel)
- NaviSafe Global Safety Services (which provides a full range of services related to safety on board ships)
- Marine Corrosion Services (which provides Marine Cathodic Protection Solution and Services)
- CR Ocean Engineering (which provides scrubbers for a wide range of vessels)
- BLRT Grupp (which provides a variety of services in different business areas such as: Shipbuilding, Ship Repair, Steelwork Manufacturing, Scrab Collection etc.)
Euploia Drydocks and Services Ltd always strives to enrich more its stand, preserving the prestige of Posidonia and lead the future trends and developments of the shipping industry
Euploia is hoping to increase its Network of partnerships with Posidonia of 2018 and to provide even more benefits to its customers in the Greek Market. The constant pursuit of Euploia’s sales team is to offer the best overall experience to Posidonia’s participants, both inside and outside the exhibition center, perfecting the services it provides to its visitors. At Euploia’s stand #1.115 you had the chance to meet some of its well-known co-exhibitors who have been serving the Greek industry for many years:
- ECOCHLOR – BWTS
- CHANTIER NAVAL DE MARSEILL & SAN GIORGIO DEL PORTO
- CR OCEAN ENGINEERING LLC – SCRUBBERS
- TURBO BELGIUM
- LUPI SRL
- BLAY MARINE TECH (BMT – Workshop/Afloat Repairs), Spain
- POMPE GARBARINO P.A.
- NAVITEC MARINE SERVICES (Workshop/Afloat Repairs), Belgium
- WAAGENE PURIFINER TECHNOLOGY
- SINO UNITED DOCKS CO LTD ( SUD ), China
Your presence gave us a great opportunity to discuss and focus on your own needs, analyse and recommend solutions that cover your requirements in the best way.
View the Posidonia 2018 Media Gallery below: