Stone Marine Services Ltd is part of the Stone Marine Group. The Group operates worldwide and has many years of experience in servicing and repairing marine equipment, irrespective of type and make; as well as in the procurement of marine spares and logistics.
With bases in the UK, Namibia and South Africa and agents in many other countries; Stone Marine is structured to respond quickly and deliver customers with a comprehensive service 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week/ 365 days a year.
Stone Marine Services provides optimised technical and operational assistance with maintenance planning and spare parts worldwide.
Planned Service Agreements, tailor made according to the customers’ needs, ensure the longevity of equipment, improve the overall performance and ensure safety for staff and customers.
- PROPULSION; Rudder Propeller, CPP, Tailshaft, Pump Jet, Water Jet, Propeller Repair, Steering Gear
- DECK MACHINERY; Anchor Windlass, Capstan, Towing Hook, Winch
- SEALS; Stern-Tube, Thruster, Main Shaftline, Azimuth
- CONTROL SYSTEMS; Setting, Diagnosis and Upgrade
- SPARES; Procurement and Logistics
- SHIPYARD; Cooperation Agreements
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- UNDERWATER ENGINEERING
Stone Marine takes considerable pride in giving its customers the highest quality service and is accredited to ISO 9001 as well as a corporate partner of the Royal Institute of Naval Architects.